Thesun.co.uk: Mum-of-three 'used bleach enemas on young son to cure him of his autism and revealed her chilling method on a secret Facebook group'

BLEACH ENEMA HORROR

The woman, from Cheshire, was reported to police by an autism campaigner who infiltrated the Facebook group

A MUM is being investigated by cops after allegedly using a potentially fatal bleach enema on her young son to “cure” his autism.

The woman, from Cheshire, was reported to police after appearing to give away the method for the dangerous procedure on a secret Facebook group.

Autism campaigner Emma Dalmayne (pictured) exposed a mum trying to cure her son’s autism to police

Mercury Press

Autism campaigner Emma Dalmayne (pictured) exposed a mum trying to cure her son’s autism to police

The mum infiltrated a secret Facebook group where parents give their children bleach enemas

Mercury Press

The mum infiltrated a secret Facebook group where parents give their children bleach enemas

Using the bleach can leave children with dangerous side effects

Mercury Press

Using the bleach can leave children with dangerous side effects

The group, which costs £60 for membership, has been set up by parents who believe autism is caused by “parasites”.

Parents post images of the parasites leaving their children after the risky treatment has been administered.

The treatment, known as CD (Chloride Dioxide) or MMS (Master Miracle Solution), is given orally or via enema and is being sold in the UK by online dealers.

It includes two chemicals – sodium chlorite and hydrochloric acid – that combine to form bleach.

Autism campaigner Emma Dalmayne infiltrated the group and discovered the mum from Cheshire appearing to confess to using CD on her young son.

Posts from the mum appear to show her admitting to administering “25 drops a day” to her son – but becoming worried when he “seemed weak” and wouldn’t get out of bed.

Parents believe the bleach will expel “parasites” that cause autism

Mercury Press

Parents believe the bleach will expel “parasites” that cause autism

The dangers of using chlorine dioxide

Chlorine dioxide can cause the following reactions:

– Severe vomiting

– Gullet ulcers

– Lung irritation

– Nausea

– Diarrhoea

Emma, an autistic mum-of-six, is now calling on the government to ban the treatments and has launched at petition calling for the “cures” to be made illegal, which has more than 54,000 signatures.

She said: “No parents will admit to doing this to their children publicly.

“These parents are so ashamed of doing it in the first place.

“The biggest problem is that the government don’t do anything about this.

“This is not illegal yet. It is not illegal to use CD on your children and it needs to be.

“The most extreme case I have seen to date is a six-year-old boy who had to have his bowel removed and a colostomy bag fitted after his parents gave him these enemas.

“There is no cure for autism. It isn’t a disease or a disorder, it’s a neurological difference.”

The Food Standards Agency issued a warning that both MMS and CD “should be avoided” and that the concentration of MMS is equivalent to “industrial strength bleach”.

‘REVENGE WILL BE THOUSAND FOLD’
North Korea vows to attack America as crackpot leader Kim Jong-un demands ‘justice’

JEZZA GUILTY
Jeremy McConnell is found GUILTY of battering Steph Davis as she held their eight-week-old son after accusing her of lesbian affair in cocaine-fuelled rampage

BEACH BLOODLUST
Terrified teen left covered in blood after mystery flesh-eating sea bugs ‘ate his legs’ during a quick dip

PLOT HOLE
Woman claims her tyre has been slashed… but can you spot how Twitter users knew it wasn’t true?

end of roman era
Billionaire Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich splits from wife of 10 years Dasha Zhukova – so will it be world’s most expensive divorce?

‘MY MUMMY IS DEAD’
Chilling words of young girl whose mum was ‘battered to death by company director husband before he killed himself’

On the Facebook group, there is advice on how to make the formula for the solution and advises parents to keep supplies “discreet” in case nurses or social services go to their homes.

Parents post pictures of “parasites” in their children’s nappies which they believe have been expelled, but Emma claims these are pieces of bowel lining.

The “cure” has already been linked to one death and there are several reported cases of those taking it suffering serious injuries.

It was promoted as a potential autism cure by the US-based Genesis II Church of Health and Healing.

A spokesperson from Cheshire Police said: “This is an ongoing incident and we are investigating whether any criminal offences have taken place.”

Emma is campaigning to get the practice made illegal in the UK

Mercury Press

Emma is campaigning to get the practice made illegal in the UK

The FSA added: “FSA advice is that Miracle Mineral Solution, also known as Miracle Mineral Supplement (MMS) is not safe. It is not authorised as a food additive in the EU and so should not be sold as a supplement.

“MMS contains sodium chlorite which is commonly used as bleach and can be harmful. If ingested, it can cause serious damage to health. The product should not be on the market or even available for free.

“Anyone who has bought such products is advised to throw them away. If they have been taken and the person feels unwell, they should consult their doctor.

“If anyone knows of retailers or individuals selling such products or promoting their consumption, please contact the National Food Crime Unit.”

We pay for your stories! Do you have a story for The Sun Online news team? Email us at [email protected] or call 0207 782 4368 . We pay for videos too. Click here to upload yours

Read the full article at the original source

Leave a Reply